WHAT PROBLEMS DO OUR PRODUCT SOLVE?
M3 Solutions develop many systems over the years. Our clients include Canon, Sharp, Ricoh, Macquarie University, and Lenovo.
- Does it take many hours or even days to reply to a customer with a quote?
- Do your sales people use their own Microsoft Word quoting templates?
- Do special configuration requests require a technical sales specialist for manual configuration?
- If your customer wants to know product availability before placing an order, does the enquiry need to be routed to an internal sales support individual first?
- If your customer has a valid quote from you and wishes to place an order, do they have to send this request to a different internal team?
Many companies today quote using systems based out of standard Microsoft software such as Word and Excel resulting in an inconsistent customer experience and longer turnaround times.
Configure Price Quote (CPQ) or Quoting Systems are systems that automate the sales quoting process
M3 Solutions can take all this one step further to integrate your CPQ solution into your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning) systems, automating much more than just the quoting process.
Here are a few things that a Configure Price Quote System can do:
- Utilising your companies pricing delegation logic, enable your customers and resellers to immediately obtain a price quote
- If your customer or reseller accepts the price quote, place an order immediately. Integration with your ERP system will enable the order to flow all the way through to your ERP system
- Enable your customer or reseller to instantly customize a product utilising your company’s configuration rules
- Utilise your legally approved standard company’s quotation templates to ensure all quotes provide a consistent customer experience
- Integrate with your service delivery system to enable ordering of service delivery products (such as installation, asset tagging, product removal etc)
- Integrate with your freight company systems and ERP systems to provide order delivery ETAs (Estimated Time of Arrival)